With abrasion-resistant fabric in strategic positions incorporated into its advanced poly-fabric main shell, the Gunner v2 Waterproof Jacket is highly tear and abrasion resistant. With a waterproof membrane, a micro polar fleece liner and zippered air vents, the Gunner v2 Waterproof is adapted for a wide range of weather conditions. With class-leading internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protection, the Gunner is ideal for urban riding.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion resistant material inserts.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal micro polar fleece liner (100g body; 80g sleeves) collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
• Waist adjustment for improved riding fit that can be customized to rider’s needs.
• Multiple volume adjusters on sleeves ensures close, secure fit.
• Low profile collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on inner collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Armor shoulders and elbow protectors.
• This garment is CE-certified.
• Chest pad and back compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Two zippered hand pockets for safe and secure storage of small items, plus front inner waterproof pocket.
• Zippered air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort.
• Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.